Arete Incident Response, a leading incident response and cyber security provider, partners with clients to reduce the burden of preparing for, detecting, and responding to cyber-incidents. At Arete you will work alongside and learn from some of the top minds in the cyber industry. With a culture that cultivates growth, excellence, and a commitment to our community, Arete works to create an environment where team members thrive. Arete is made up of an elite team of superheroes that strive to make a positive impact on the world every day. We are always seeking top talent to join our tribe and if you think you have what it takes please apply!
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) is an integral part of the Managed Defense/Response (MDR) team acting as one of the primary client interfaces. The TAM adds value to the company by serving as the point person on the front lines with our Clients, Breach Coaches and Carrier partners to build relationships and keep open lines of communication for all during the transition from active engagements to MDR as well as the ongoing MDR operations. The TAM works hand-in-hand with the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) Director in delivering consistent client technical reports, answering client and GSOC technical questions and ensure all MDR services are provided in a timely and accurate manner to delight our Clients. The TAM also mentors GSOC analysts and associates to help build up the next level of Arete superheroes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely coordination and tracking of multiple work streams across multiple concurrent Incident Response and MDR engagements.
- Works with GSOC Director to develop executable operational plans in line with objectives and contractual commitments.
- Coordinates daily on project status for multiple work streams, keep systems updated with progress status, as well as resolve issues in a timely manner
- Takes action items to ensure activities and full life cycle project requirements are completed, and team members are aligned to exceed client expectations
- Facilitate the creation, distribution and execution of the MDR Statement of Work, Master Services Agreements, and Amendments with Arete's Clients.
- Directly supports GSOC Director and Sales team
- Composes and coordinates internal and external communication regarding schedule, ongoing threats, MDR status, and Client updates including but not limited to:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and communication
- Meeting scheduling
- Call notes if applicable – daily, multiple times per day and often with minutes notice, must be highly responsive, 100% availability during work hours)
- Data Analysis on MDR metrics per client
- Reporting – weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- Budget adherence, including time and expense tracking for all team members across all MDR project tasks
- Manage change-in-scope process (scope creep)
- Establishes internal operational tracking for MDR project files, client data, etc. in accordance with program and company standard operating procedures.
- Identifies risk areas and provides GSOC leadership and the end Client solutions for risk mitigation.
- Works in conjunction with GSOC Director to develop, maintain, innovate on and deliver onboarding and new-hire training for GSOC Associates to provide consistency in operations and client delivery.
- Serves as a Mentor to GSOC Associates and other team members.
- Serves as a Sentinel One Console Administrator and subject matter expert.
- Responsible for process documentation creation and maintenance.
- Works with GSOC Director to carry out processes consistently across the team.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Incident Response experience, in particular enterprise mitigation and containment
- Strong Sentinel One (S1) experience
- Console administration functions
- Sentinel One API
- Threat Hunting
- Trouble Shooting agents
- Incident Response, Containment & Mitigation
- Strong sales experience
- Software, hardware or services sales
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to build, establish and maintain trust
- Strong client interaction
- Ability to act as trusted advisor to clients from a broad range of business verticals including but, not limited to:
- Health care
- Strong technical background
- Windows XP – 10, Server 2003 -2019
- Linux – multiple versions
- MAC OS X
- System administration experience at an enterprise level
- Network administration experience at an enterprise level
When you join Arete…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses, and things connect with each other. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Arete is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Arete, where experience matters.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.