Arete Incident Response is leading cyber-incident response and security provider. Our mission is to help our clients to reduce the burden of preparing for, detecting, and responding to cyber-incidents, while also deploying preventative measures before and post-incident. At Arete, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the top minds in the cyber industry. You will also know that you are contributing to the health and safety of organizations -- not only major corporations, but also critical services such as hospitals and local government.
Our culture is focused on personal growth, excellence in everything we do, and a commitment to giving back to our communities. We are an elite team of cyber superheroes that strives to make a positive impact on the world every day. We seek top talent to join our team and contribute together for our, and your, success.
Workday HCM & FINS Consultant
Are you ready to join a fast paced, dynamic, and growing Cyber Security Firm? If you are, keep reading!
As a Workday Techno Functional Consultant, you will play a key role in assisting Arete’s efforts to support a team that provides complex digital forensic and information security support to clients. In this capacity, you will be responsible for all Workday related activities. This includes Workday Business Processes Definitions, Security Configuration, Presentation of readiness (Testing), Implementation into Sandbox and thereby Production Deployment. There is significant opportunity for growth in this role, given Arete’s Corporate Culture. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded background in HR processes pertinent to Recruitment, Performance Management, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Accounting and Finance, Integration and Reporting aspects associated with Workday.
Hyderabad, INDIA (Remote work temporarily due to Covid-19)
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Involve in implementation and support of Workday for various HR and Finance modules such as Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Absence Management, Talent Management, Performance Management, Recruiting, and Finance.
- Work with consulting partners on the Conversion tasks, Integration tasks, Security tasks, and Reporting tasks.
- Developing Integrations using Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core Connectors and Studio integrations to integrate with third party systems and to create Custom Reports for various functional areas would be preferable.
- Responsible for loading Newly Merged Employee Data, Compensation Data, and Commissions Data etc., into Workday using different EIB’s, and Web services.
- Develop different custom reports including matrix reports, advanced reports, composite reports on all modules, which includes Compensation, Benefits, Core HR, Finance and Payroll.
- Work on Simple and advanced Integrations with Workday Studio.
- Knowledge on PICOF+ Studio integrations with Payroll provider ADP is preferable.
- Create various test cases for Payroll and Non-Payroll Integrations which involved different Staffing Events and data changes for the employee records.
- Work on Setting up dashboards and worklets.
- Work on developing security groups - assign user-based security groups, domain security and business process security.
- Work on web services like request compensation change, termination, rescind business process, create positions, compensation plans, EIB and change job.
- Create new business processes and notifications in deployment and sandbox tenants based on the designed business flow diagrams.
- Create and engage in validating and customizing BP’s for Integrations.
- Assist in testing of Workday Compensation including Packages, Salary & Hourly Plans, Bonus and merit plans.
- Workday Certification preferable, but not mandatory.
- Support the Arete HR Team with Workday related activities
- Fully manage and regularly update and develop new ideas for Arete’s Workday Tenant
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Sound knowledge of Workday functional and technical aspects
Additional Qualifications and Preferences
- Any formal HR and/or Technical IT educational background
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Engineering, MBA
- At least 3+ years of Workday HCM and FINS practical experience is a must
- Certification in Workday is preferable and not mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to learn and expand on current HR and Finance business processes
- Willingness to cross-skill others on Workday
- Willingness to come into Hyderabad office M-F, normal working hours
- Willingness to be an overall team player and seek feedback from others
When you join Arete…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Arete is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Arete, where experience matters. We offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Fully paid Medical Insurance Benefits
- Robust Opportunity for Advancement in a fast-growing cyber start up
- Work with an extremely talented and dedicated team
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.